Willkommen auf den Seiten des Auswärtigen Amts
This visa is aimed at persons who would like to undertake vocational training in Germany. For this purpose, a training contract must have been already signed with a German company. One of the requirements is good knowledge of the German language. General information can be found on https://www.make-it-in-germany.com/en/visa/kinds-of-visa/training/ .
You can apply for a Visa for vocational training after setting an appointment online.
At the time of your visa appointment you have to submit the following documents in person (original plus two copies):
- 2 completed and signed application forms for a long-term visa
- 2 recent passport photographs
- your national passport
- residence permit for Portugal (not applicable for applicants from Cabo Verde)
- visa fee 75,- Euros
- proof of health insurance
- training contract
- filled in form "declaration of employment Agreement" (Erklärung zum Beschäftigungsverhältnis) from the Federal Employment Agency ()
- contract with the professional school
- proof of German language skills (B1 language certificate)
Please note that in individual cases, the Embassy may ask for further documents.