Willkommen auf den Seiten des Auswärtigen Amts
A company registered in an EU member state may employ staff (Non-EU citizen) in another EU member state for the purpose of providing services for a limited period of time.
You can apply for a Van der Elst Visa after setting an appointment online .
At the time of your visa appointment you have to submit the following documents in person (original plus two copies):
- 2 completed and signed application forms for a long-term visa
- 2 recent passport photographs
- your national passport
- residence permit for Portugal
- visa fee 75,- Euros
- official letter from the employer clearly stating the commencing and termination dates of the project, location, nature of services to be provided, salary and conditions of employment
- proof of health and accident insurance