Willkommen auf den Seiten des Auswärtigen Amts
A company registered in an EU member state may employ staff (Non-EU citizen) in another EU member state for the purpose of providing services for a limited period of time.
You can apply for a Van der Elst Visa after setting an appointment online .
At the time of your visa appointment you have to submit the following documents in person (original plus two copies):
- 2 completed and signed application forms for a long-term visa
- 2 recent passport photographs
- your national passport
- residence permit for Portugal
- visa fee 75,- Euros
- proof that the Company inscribed the worker in social security
- proof of health and accident insurance (european health insurance card)
- work contract with the portuguese Company
- Service contract between the portuguese and german Company including:
- date of beginning and ending of the Services
- address in Germany where the work will take place
- detailed description of the Service
In exceptional cases the embassy can ask for additional documents.